Preparation Time: 6 Minutes, Serves: 2-3
You Will Need:
- 2-3 Cups Mixed Lettuce Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Julienne Raw Beets ( you can buy the already prepared ones from Woolworths, or even the lettuce that has spiral beets in it – also from Woolies)
- 6 Large Strawberries, halved
- 1 Radish, thinly sliced
- 200g Smoked Salmon Shavings ( you can substitute with Smoked Trout)
- A handful of pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
- 100ml Plain Yoghurt or Greek Yoghurt
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 1 tsp Chopped Coriander
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all the dressing ingredients together to make a dressing.
- On an open platter, layer lettuce and beets
- Roll the salmon strips into ribbons and place them sparingly on top of the lettuce.
- Arrange the halved strawberries, followed by radish slices
- Spoon in the yoghurt dressing in sections
- Sprinkle pomegranates seeds all around the platter .
- A squeeze of lemon just before serving will take this salad to the next level 🙂
Serve this on its own as a meal or as a side salad 🥗