The simplest and tastiest roast chicken you’ll ever make !
Prep Time: 5min, Cooking Time: 1Hour, 1 Chicken Serves 4
You Will Need:
- 1 Whole Chicken about 1Kg-1,4kg
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Maldon Salt (you can substitute with normal Sea Salt, even though I think the Maldon Salt adds more flavour to the meat)
- 2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry
- Oil the roasting pan evenly with olive oil
- Place the Chicken in the middle of the roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil, massage it all over the chicken skin ( I made 2 Chickens😅)
- Season with Garlic Powder, Smoked Maldon Salt and Ground Pepper and cover the pan tightly with foil.
- Place the roast pan in a pre-heated oven and roast for an hour at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove foil 10minutes before you finish cooking and roast until the skin is golden brown and crispy.( Please note that oven temperatures may vary , so use your discretion when operating yours😜)
- Remove from oven and serve with Roast potatoes and salad, or mash and gravy, rice and vegetables