Prep Time: 10min, Cooking Time: 20min , Serves: 6-8
You Will Need:
- 16 Pork Sausages ( you can use Beef, Mutton or Chicken Sausages, even Wors)
- 1 Can KOO Baked Beans (410g)
- 2 Tbs KOO Tomato paste
- 1 Onion, finely Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 Green Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- About 1 Cup Liquid Beef Stock ( you can dissolve 1knorrox cube in 500ml water and use 1 Cup from there)
- 1 Tbs Curry Powder
- 1 Tbs Oregano
- 2 Tbs Steak & Chops Spice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil for sautéing
- Fresh Coriander for garnishing (optional)
Ps: You can halve the ingredients to accommodate a smaller family
- In a pot, date onions in onions in oil, add peppers and then add garlic.
- Add Curry powder, spice and herbs and stir
- Add sausages, and let this cook for about 5minutes.
- Add KOO Tomato paste, and tomatoes.
- Once tomatoes are soft, add about 1 Cup Beef Stock and let this simmer for a few minutes, about 3-5minutes
- Now add 1 Can of KOO Baked Beans, carefully stir and simmer for a further 3-5minutes. Season with Salt and pepper.
- Yummy Pork Sausage & Baked Beans Casserole
- Serve with Rice and vegetables