Prep Time: 10min, Cooking Time: 2hours, Serves: 4-6
You Will Need:
- About 2kg Leg of Lamb
- 4 Tbs Mustard
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, finely Chopped
- Juice of One Lemon
- A Handful Fresh Thyme, chopped including stems
- A Handful Fresh Rosemary, chopped including stems
- 5 Tbs Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix Mustard, garlic, herbs , lemon, olive oil, salt & Pepper to form a paste.
- Use this paste to coat the leg of Lamb, making sure that it is completely coated on all side.
- Oil the oven proof dish, and place you marinated Leg of Lamb, close the lid or use foil to make sure that it is completely sealed.
- Place it in a Pre Heated oven and Roast at 200 degrees Celsius for 2 hours. You do not need to check this in between, it will cook by itself… just trust the process🤪
- After 2hours remove from oven and let it rest.
- Serve with your favourate starch ie Potato Mash, Potato Dauphinoise & vegetables/salads and gravy